Click here to complete the online credential lottery application.
RHIT/RHIA Lottery Policy
Incentive to promote sitting for RHIA or RHIT examination
- You must be a SDHIMA student member
- You must take and pass your certification exam within six months of your graduation.
- You must complete the required application form with proof of passing the exam and submit to the Marketing and Recruitment Committee by the required date
- Two members will be selected to each receive the cost of the exam to help defray the cost of the exam. This will be awarded in the individuals and then they will be recognized at the Spring SDHIMA conference, in the newsletter, and/or an email blast.
- One award will go to a student membership and one award to a SDHIMA member. If there aren’t any student memberships that apply, two awards will be given to a SDHIMA member. If there aren’t any SDHIMA members that apply, two awards will be given to the student membership.
CCS Lottery Policy
Incentive to promote members to site for the following AHIMA Credential exams:
- CCA (Certified Coding Associate)
- CCS (Certified Coding Specialist)
- CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist – Physician – based)
- CHDA (Certified Health Data Analyst)
- CHPS (Certified in Healthcare Privacy & Security)
- Must be a SDHIMA member.
- You must take and pass your certificate exam.
- You must complete the required application within 6 months from the date of sitting for the exam and submit the application to the Marketing and Recruitment Committee prior to March 31, of each year.
- You must attach proof that you passed the exam.
- One member will be reimbursed $200 towards the cost of the exam.
- This will be awarded to the individual at the Spring SDHIMA Conference, as well as recognition in the monthly newsletter, and/or an email blast.
- The winner will be chosen at random if there is more that one applicant that applies.