SDHIMA January 2019 Newsletter
Inside This Edition:
Welcome & AHIMA Transformation –Times are Changing
- SDHIMA Committe Chairs
- 2019 SDHIMA Spring Meeting
- SDHIMA Opportunities
- Upcoming Open Board Positions
- Fall SDAHO/SDHIMA meeting
- SDHIMA Sees Increase in Delegates for 2019-2020
- What is Compliance?
- Health Information Management Reimangined (HIMR)
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Health Information Professionals Week!
- AHIMA House of Delegates Meet in Miami
- Delegates Vote on Code of Ethics Revision-Approved
- Member Spotlight
- Dakota State University Update
- DSU – Research Project
- Is Block Chain Technology in your Revenue Cycle Future?
Click here for the SDHIMA Newsletter – January 2019